The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
All transactions are performed under 128-Bit SSL Certificate and all transactions are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Privacy and Your Personal Information
TopServe has voluntarily committed to complying with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (the Act). This commitment has been made by TopServe to protect the privacy of its customers, business contacts and employees.
This policy sets out how TopServe collects uses and discloses personal information, including your right of access and correction. It applies equally to conventional and electronic information.
Collection Accuracy, Retention and Security
- Collect and retain personal information only if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure;
- Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information, which is no longer used or required.
- Only use this information for legitimate business purposes.
Disclosure and Use
- Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated for customer research purposes.
- Not collect, use or disclose sensitive information, such as information about a persons health, except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act.
- Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted.
- Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legally or practically possible.
What information do we gather from you?
- Information you give us
- Information automatically gathered
- E-mail communications
- Information from other sources such as letters, mailed orders, telephone orders, fax etc.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
It is strictly our business policy not to share any of the information you give us with anyone else possessing a business interest unless you specify that you would like to do this.
The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
Information you give us may be used by TopServe for any upcoming promotional offers, please let us know if you do not want us to include you. Please state this to TopServe when communicating with them.
Shipping & Returns
In order to ensure the ultimate customer service and efficiency with our online orders, our website is totally integrated with our in-store point-of-sale system so everything you see on our website is ACTUALLY IN STOCK and therefore we can despatch same day.
Yes, that's right ... every racquet, all shoes, all apparel, every bag, all strings, grips and accessories that you see on our website are physically in our store.
(Only certain net posts, which are made to order, and certain ball machines need a couple of days lead time.)
As long as you order before 4pm on weekdays, your order will be despatched on the same day!
In the case of any shortfall in stock or lead time to obtain certain items, we will contact you to advise details of such.
All orders are shipped using the most cost effective method, depending on the size of the parcel and the best rate for the destination.
Any returns, including all warranty claims, are at the expense of the customer unless the reason for the return is due to an error from TopServe.
Returns can be organised via our preferred courier and charged to the customer. Please contact us to organise this if it is required.
Exclusion of Liability and Condition of Use
You agree as a condition of your use of this website that TopServe will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, damage to your computer or loss of data stored on it, consequential loss or loss of profit or business opportunity) arising from your use of this website, and whether any such loss arises from TopServe breach of any contract or implied contract, negligence or other tort or wilful act. This clause applies to the extent permissible by law and no attempt is made by TopServe to exclude or modify liability that is imposed by statute and which may not be excluded or modified. The proper law of this website is the law of New South Wales and by entering this website you agree with this choice of law.
Your feedback to TopServe is always welcome. Please remember that any ideas, concepts, comments or suggestions forwarded from you may be used by TopServe without further reference to you, and without payment to you or any other liability being incurred by TopServe.
Thank you for taking the time to read this important disclaimer.